Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Childhood Characters You’d Love To Revisit As Adults! We decided to do Ten YA Characters we want to check in on in 10 years.
- The Whole Lunar Chronicles gang: I mean the series had a good ending but like what’s everyone up to 10 years down the line? Maybe I just want more Thorne.
- Eleanor from Eleanor & Park: I mean after an ending like that I want to know what’s up with Eleanor and maybe she will tell me what the note said.
- Eleanor from Something Strange and Deadly: Things happen at the end of Strange and Ever After and I want to know where she is at in 10 years. Plus I always want more from my girl Sooz.
- Rose from Vampire Academy: I mean yes we did get to see her in Bloodlines series from time to time but Richelle can you please just write more Rose?? Mostly I want to read about her kicking ass and taking names. Also maybe being snarky and sexy with Dimitri.
- Juliette from Shatter Me series: This series kinda just ended and I could use a little bit more.
- Anna and Étienne from Anna and the French Kiss: We get to see small glimpses of them in Lola and Isla but I want to know how these two cuties are doing in 10 years because if any YA couple makes it I think it would be these 2.
- Simon from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda: Simon is such a fun character and I loved being inside his head.
- Emi from Everything Leads to You: Emi is pretty ambitious and I would love to see where she is in 10 years!
- Dill and Lydia from Serpent King: Anything could happen and I am curious to see where they end up (and honestly how successful they become).
- Wade from Ready Player One: OK technically not a YA book but he is 18 at the start of the book and really want to know what he does after the ending.
- Isla and Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After: OTP! I love these babes and would love to see what 10 years would bring them.
- Levi from Fangirl: Is he still the sexiest barista at Sbucks? I hope not cause that would be kind of a bummer, but I have no doubt he’s doing something awesome in 10 years, while still making Cather delicious white chocolate mocha’s *swoon*
- Min Green from Why We Broke Up: I just really hope she found someone amazing who will treat her right.
- Kennedy Waters from The Legion Series: Technically the series isn’t over yet, so who knows… she might die! But if not, I’d like to see what she’s up to in 10 years. How she’s handling her new life and all that.
- Noah Shaw from The Mara Dyer Series: I’m just curious, don’t know if I have any other reason other than Noah is bae.
- Four from The Diveregent Series: I know we got glimpse into his life after Tris, but there was that weird hinting that he may have had something going with Christina, and I know some people liked that, but I did not. I just want to see what’s become of my first real book boyfriend.
- Madeline from Everything Everything: This book ended beautifully, but I want MORE! Madeline had to spend 17 years in her bedroom, I really want to know what she’s doing with her life outside of that sterile bubble.
- Simon Spier from Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda: I agree with Katie, Simon is the funnest. I loved reading his story, and I’d love to know more ❤
- Simon and Baz from Carry On: Call this one another curiosity. I just wanna see where these precious magical babies are in 10 years.
- Dill and Lydia from The Serpent King: I’m dying to know what Lydia is up to with all the dreams she had and her online success. And for Dill, I just really hope he did things for him and he was able to do something with his life that not only was best for him, but was something that maybe his parents could be proud of him for. But if they aren’t, then screw them!