Happy May!! I am REALLY excited for this month for a few reasons. BEA is this month and there are also a TON of amazing releases coming out. Plus May always gets me in the summer mood and I just seem to devour books during the summer. April was a fairly good reading month for me!
All the books I read in April…
Eeeep! 14 books!! I mean 3 of them were middle reader graphic novels but they were awesome so they totally count! I also got a regular middle reader AND a non-fiction title!
2016 Challenge progress!
Flights of Fantasy
Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
- Roommates by Erin Leigh
- Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
- Bad Boy’s Baby by Sosie Frost
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- Love and Lists by Tara Sivec
- Dirty Thoughts by Megan Erickson
- Paige in Progress by Brighton Walsh
- The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
- Dirty Talk by Megan Erickson
- Blind Reality by Heidi McLaughlin
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
- The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan
- His Country Bride by Debra Holt
- With a Twist by Staci Hart
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Score by Christine Bell
I wanted to start something new this month. I don’t stick to TBRs because I am such a mood reader but I thought I should feature a few books I am excited for that are upcoming on my TBR. Here are a few books I am excited to try and get to in May!