Hello! Happy April. Today I have a wrap-up of books I read in March. March was an ok month for me. I am in the midst of a Gilmore Girl binge for the first time so that really cut into my reading time. I am near the end (cries cries cries) so I won’t have Luke to distract me. I am also getting my wisdom teeth out at the end of the month and that should give me a few days of solid reading time! I also did a re-listen of the audiobook of Ready Player One this month bc that book is everything!!!
All the books I read in March…
So I only finished 6 books in March! Not too shabby but I was aiming for more. I kinda jumped into too many books and didn’t end up finishing them.
2016 Challenge progress!
Flights of Fantasy
Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
- Roommates by Erin Leigh
- Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
- Bad Boy’s Baby by Sosie Frost
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- Love and Lists by Tara Sivec
- Dirty Thoughts by Megan Erickson
- Paige in Progress by Brighton Walsh
- The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
- Dirty Talk by Megan Erickson
I added one book to each challenge this month! I should be finishing up a few fantasy books this month so that list should grow a bit in my April wrap-up 🙂