Ok…February was not a good reading month for me. I finished a total of 4 books. I started 6 different books but did not manage to finish them this month. I got a decent way into most of them though, so March may end up being a great month because I should be able to finish those up plus a few others.
All the books I read in February…
So I only finished 4 books in February (I also DNF-ed 1) but I really enjoyed all of these. Even though I am a bit bummed I didn’t get to more books in February I am happy they were all great reads! Check out below how these aided to my reading challenges for 2016.
2016 Challenge progress!
Flights of Fantasy
Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
- Roommates by Erin Leigh
- Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
- Bad Boy’s Baby by Sosie Frost
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- Love and Lists by Tara Sivec
- Dirty Thoughts by Megan Erickson
- Paige in Progress by Brighton Walsh
- The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
So I didn’t add any new books to my fantasy challenge this month but having only read 4 books that’s all right. I did start a few fantasy books in February so I am hopping to finish them in March. Here’s to a better reading month for me next month!