January was an amazing reading month for me! About halfway through the month I started devouring ebooks and started tackling some of the ebooks I have been sitting on for awhile. About half my list for the month is ebooks.
My personal goal for the year is to read at least one non-fiction title and one middle grade a month. This month I did finish a non-fiction title but didn’t actually finish a middle grade title. I am about 50% into but didn’t finish in time for January. Aiming to finish 2 in January because of this! Hoping to conquer Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow for my non-fiction pick in February but that book is a chunker and maybe not get all done in February.
All the books I read in January…
2016 Challenge progress!
Flights of Fantasy
Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
- Roommates by Erin Leigh
- Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
- Bad Boy’s Baby by Sosie Frost
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- Love and Lists by Tara Sivec
- Dirty Thoughts by Megan Erickson
I crushed the Contemporary Romance reading challenge in January! My aim for the year is 20 and I am basically half way there for the year. I may need to spend some time with fantasy books in February.