Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016.
- Spread positive vibes.
- Read the books I own. I own way too many unread books and need to devote more time to those.
- Embrace saying no. I sometimes agree to or accept ARCs (or even request ones!) when I am still drowning in backlist titles.
- Social media less. I live on Twitter and sometimes need to take a step back.
- Promoting kindness to others but also to myself. I can be my own worst enemy.
- COMMENT ON OTHER BLOGS MORE.
- Get more personal on the blog. In 2015 I wrote a few posts close to my heart and they were the ones with the best feedback.
- Continue to be awesome aka keeping my confidence up 🙂
- Read more on my Kindle. I have so many eBooks and I neglect my poor sweet eReader way too much.
- Drink more water, because that’s always a goal.
- Read out of my comfort zone, something I started last year with getting into more high fantasy. It paid off.
- Become more involved in the book community.
- Blog more!
- Spend more time with my family.
- Write more.
- Finish The Lunar Chronicles series (I’m still on Cress, please don’t hate me)
- Spend more time (and money) in my local indie bookshop.
- Enjoy life.