Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic isTop Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
- Elle Kennedy & Kristen Callihan: I’m cheating and putting them together. I read their stuff they wrote separate as well as the book they wrote together.)
- Lisa Kleypas: I read her Travis series and now have a ton of backlist I need to catch up on!
- Gail Carriger: Currently reading her YA series and now I want to read everything she has written!
- Mariana Zapata: I lovedddd Kulti and cannot wait to read her other books.
- David Arnold: Hello I need another David Arnold book now please.
- Becky Albertalli: See above.
- Caisey Quinn: I binged her Neon Dreams series and now I need to work on her backlist!
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes: I devoured The Fixer and have heard nothing but amazing things about her Naturals series.
- Dahlia Adler: I read her NA Last Will and Testament, (im)patiently waiting for the second one!
- Jamie Shaw: I like reading about rockstars and she writes some good ones.
Honorable mention: Brighton Walsh, I hadn’t realized I read a novella of hers last year! I did however read (and love) her books for the first time this year.