I am SO ready to knock some series off my TBR!! Lili from Lili’s Reflections and Danielle from Love at First Page put together the Summer of Series Challenge. The basic gist of is to challenge yourself to read at least one series a month. There are the ever present series that EVERYONE recommends and I keep telling myself “I will get to it eventually”…well today is eventually!!
I am putting my own unique twist on Lili and Danielle’s challenge. On top of aiming to read a series from start to finish each month I aim to finish at least one dreaded third book in a trilogy a month (and hopefully push myself to finish more). I have a bad habit of keeping up with a series until the final book is published and something just happens where the series sits there unfinished. Part of it is not wanting to say good-bye to some of my favorite characters but I am ready for the good-byes!
What series I plan on tackling this summer…
- Scarlet Trilogy by A.C. Gaughen
- The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
- His Fair Assassin Trilogy by Robin LeFevers
Series I NEED to finish this summer…
- Horde (Razorland Trilogy) by Ann Aguirre
- Ensnared (Splintered Trilogy) by A.G. Howard
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy) by Laini Taylor
- Infinite (Newsoul Trilogy) by Jodi Meadows
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines) by Richelle Mead
There is one more series I am planning on reading this summer but I am keeping that one to myself because I know if people found I was reading it they might freak. I am really excited about all of these and cannot wait to get started! It is not too late to sign-up either, head over to Lili’s of Danielle’s blog for FULL details.