Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years (you can extend it to 5 if you need to).
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas This one is my favorite book of the series thus far. Yes it breaks my heart at times but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell My favorite of all of Rainbow’s books. I desperately wish I had this book when I was a freshman in collage.
- Cress by Marissa Meyer Each book in this series got better and better. I know Winter’s 800+ pages will kill me.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo I love the first book in this series so much.
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline Technically I reread in the last 3 years because this is a once a year reread.
- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead I devoured this entire series in less than a month and the ending was perfect.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey I loved this book so much that the mixed reviews for books 2 have prevented me from reading it.
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry Ryan is my favorite of Katie’s boys but honestly Oz (from Nowhere But Here) may top him.
- As Long As You Love Me by Ann Aguirre Rob, Rob, Rob…that is all.
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay I don’t recommend this book enough but man is this one good.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth The Divergent Series will always have a special place in the top of my bookish heart <4
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi I always say that Divergent is my favorite series, but Tahereh is definitely my favorite YA author.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins This book means so much to me that at this point it’s so hard to describe.
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin This is another series that is just perfect. Noah Shaw is the ultimate book boyfriend and it’s pretty hard to argue against that.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell I know all of us book nerds and bloggers can agree that this book is so relate able. It just too fantastic not to love!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline Katie actually recommended this one, and now I recommend it to every nerd I know!
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey When I read this is thought it was funny because I used to be so interested in aliens when I was a kid, but this is the first book I had ever read about aliens. Weird.
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia This book did weird things to my feels, and wile I didn’t love the sequel quite as much it was stil great and I can’t wait for the third!
- The Murder Complex I know that Meadow is supposed to be the one we are routing for, but Zephyr James makes this book. It’s just pure adventure and I love it.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer Little Red Riding Hood is my fave, so naturally I loved this twist. This series is great, and I really need to pick up Cress so I can be ready for Winter!