Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas – Sleeping Beauty is my FAVORITE of the Disney princesses and I cannot wait.
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker – This may be about witches but pirates are mentioned in the synopsis and I must have.
- Tracked by Jenny Martin – Not sure how Fast and the Furious is going to translate into a YA novel but I AM EXCITE.
- Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein – I have recently fallen for novels about jinni and this will fill the void until Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios.
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold – I was talking to a Penguin rep recently and she was really talking this one up!
- BONUS: I read and loved An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and totally recommend you adding it to your TBR!!!
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera – Twitter turned me onto this book and Adam Silvera, and I recently won an arc from him (which I can’t wait to get) so I’m pumped for this one!
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – I have a chapter sampler of this book and it is delicious. Chapter samplers are so evil sometimes. I’d really rather not wait another month for this book!
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda – I say this book synopsis awhile back and it reminds me of one of my fave video games Fatal Frame. So to have that in book version is going to be delightful.
- Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira – I’m not up to speed on my debut novels of 2015, so I looked at a Goodreads lists to get my last two here. This book sounds so cute! I’m glad I found it and it’s expected to come out soon, so that’s always exciting.
- Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout – Another one I found on the Goodreads list. The synopsis had me at “in the vein of Anna and the French Kiss.” But it honestly sounds like a cute read.