Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Winter TBR!
- My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors – This is the perfect book to be on my winter TBR.
- For Real by Alison Cherry – This is 1 of 2 December ARCs I have. I can’t remember the last time I only had 2 ARCs .
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner– Are you excited for this one?! If you aren’t it means you probably haven’t read These Broken Stars and you should change that ASAP.
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan – Book 2 of this duelogy comes out in January and I need to be prepared.
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord – I am letting myself cheat on my January ARCs for one book and this is the one.
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black – Not very wintry, but I don’t know that anything on my current TBR list is. I slacked on this ARC cause I had so much going on, but I have no excuses now. The cold weather is keeping me indoors with a book in hand.
- Earth: Book One by Taeya Adams – An indie book by a young author I met on Instagram. She’s such a sweetheart and I’m excited to read her story.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I have already read Fangirl, but I am thinking about making it a yearly tradition to read it in winter. I read it for the first time last winter, with a white chocolate mocha in hand, and it just makes me feel so warm and happy inside. So yeah, that’s on the list for sure.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – I don’t know that I’ll get to it, I might pass it up like so many times before… But just like last November when Catching Fire was in theaters I just want to give it a shot. I want to like this series, but I’m just having a hard time getting into it *sigh*
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover– I have to warm up somehow, am I right? 😉 (sorry for being creepy)