Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list!
This week we didn’t split the 10 in half, instead we each picked 10 books because we both have a never ending TBR and there are too many awesome books publishing that we need to read ASAP. Isn’t that how it is for almost everyone?
- The Infinite Sea of Rick Yancey – I just finished listening to the audiobook for a refresher this morning and I cannot wait to dive into book 2. I have heard it ends on a cliffhanger but in this case I would rather be left on a cliffhanger than to be spoiled.
- Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren – The lovely Stacee from Too Fond of Books lent me her ARC and I am going to start ASAP because I love everything these two ladies writes. I also need to get to Sublime at some point but Finn is taking priority.
- Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan – I need to finish this series so I can start Heroes of Olympus because it ends next month. I have avoided spoilers until now but I am not sure how much longer that will last.
- Never Fade by Alexandria Bracken
- In the Afterlight by Alexandria Bracken– I read The Darkest Minds right after it released but kept putting off Never Fade until I decided to wait and reread book 1 and binge 2 and 3 after In The Afterlight releases.
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Blue Lily, Blue Lily by Maggie Stiefvater – I read The Raven Boys earlier this year and really liked it. I haven’t had time to pick up The Dream Thieves yet but I got approved for Blue Lily, Blue Lily on Netgalley (thanks Scholastic!) and now have the perfect reason to binge book 2 and 3!
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – I received this as a gift from my On the Same Page Secret Sister/#OTSPSecretSister and I think I am ready to start this epic adventure.
- Something by Jennifer L Armentrout – OK this isn’t the title of any of her books but there are so many of her books on my TBR. This month alone she has Stone Cold Touch and Stay With Me releasing. I also have to finish the Lux series since it ended last month and Covenant series before The Return comes out early next year.
- The One by Kiera Cass – Still working on my YallFest TBR list! I’m almost done though and I have a little over a month to go. So I’m excited.
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- Champion by Marie Lu – These are both still a part of my YallFest list. Any of these books on the YF list I don’t feel a dire need to finish, but they’re on the list so why not include them today.
- Unmarked by Kami Garcia – This book is a high priority. Once it’s in my hands I am starting it no matter what I happen to be in the middle of reading. I absolutely cannot wait!!
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – Same goes for this baby. Once my fingers are touching it I need to begin devouring it. It comes out right before we leave for YallFest too, so perfect timing! I can’t even think about the ending of book 2 right now… it’s giving me anxiety.
- The Balance Keepers by Lindsay Cummings – I’m super upset I didn’t budget my money well enough because this book is out TODAY and I want it so bad, but I’m going to have to wait. Downside to being an adult, you have to choose bills over books sometimes.
- Men, Women, and Children by Chad Kultgen – I bought this book awhile back, I’m not going to lie… because it’s Ansel Elgort’s next film, but after seeing the recent trailer for the movie I was like WOW! It looks so good, and I really want to read the book before the movie but I don’t think that’s going to happen. So I’ll have to read it after the movie. Oh well.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – Because I’m scared Katie will unfriend me soon, and also it does sound quite awesome!
- Of Breakable Things by A. Lynden Rolland – What’s better to read around Halloween than a book about dead people?
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater – Paperback comes out in 7 days and I can’t wait! (even though I’m still going to be poor…)