Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More
I struggled with this week topic because I am a binge reader. When I find an author/series I love, I go as quickly as I can to read the rest of that authors work.
- Victoria Schwab – You know which book I’ve read by her? Vicious. I LOVE this book, it is everything I want when I read adult fiction. I have no clue why I haven’t started any of her other books, especially because they are sitting on my shelf.
- Sarah Ockler – The Book of Broken Hearts made me cry. It was the “having a bad day and I needed this book” kind of cry. I loved it and went and bought all of her other books…and they sit on my shelf unread. I think I am afraid of not loving them as much as I love The Book of Broken Hearts.
- Nina LaCour – I only recently read Everything Leads to You and I thought it was utterly beautiful. I haven’t run out and picked up her other books but I have heard they are just as fabulous.
- Rachel Hawkins – Rebel Belle made me laugh so hard, several times. I have heard very good things (being just as funny) about her other series Hex Hall. The series has been on my TBR for awhile now.
- Elizabeth Eulberg – I read Better Off Friends this year and thought it was absolutely adorable. I know the next time I need a ball of fluff I will be picking up one of Elizabeth’s other books.
- Kami Garcia – I read Unbreakable and absolutely love it! I don’t particularly have a huge interest in Beautiful Creatures, but to be honest I’m going to pick them up because Kami co-wrote them and I love her writing.
- Maggie Steifvater – I loved loved loved The Raven Boys and I know it sounds dumb but I’m waiting for the paperback to read the next one. I like to own books, and unless it’s circumstances like Isla, I try to keep my series in the same format. I also really want to start the Shiver series when I get a chance.
- Marie Lu: I’ve only read Legend so far, and I just got Prodigy and Champion in the mail today. I’m excited!
- Colleen Hoover – I read Hopeless for my first Colleen Hoover book and it was so much YUM! I recently went with Katie to the Fall in Love tour where I got Ugly Love signed. So I’m excited to read that and of course continue to Losing Hope.
- Rebecca Serle – I received an ARC of Famous in Love and I adored it. This book isn’t even out yet, and I know Rebecca has two previously published books so I’m going to have to get those, but mostly I cannot wait for the sequel to Famous in Love. I NEED IT!