Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Authors we Own The Most Books From!!
- J.K. Rowling – I own three sets of Harry Potter. I also own all the extra books from the Hogwarts library collection. I also own Casual Vacancy and her books under pseudonym Robert Galbraith. Total I think my collection is near 30. I still want to get the UK hardcovers…one day!
- Sarah J. Maas – Throne of Glass is one of my all time favorite series and when I like something I need ALL OF THE COPIES. I have all the US hardcovers, all the UK paperbacks, a few ARCS and eBooks as well as audiobooks. You could say I’m a bit obsessed.
- Rainbow Rowell – Rainbow is one of my favorite authors so it is only fitting that I own every edition of her books printed in English. I have almost every special edition or UK edition of her books as well as an ARC or 2.
- Jennifer L. Armentrout – If I include her NA books but not eBooks my total comes to 13. I have a few novellas from her on my Kindle. When she publishes 5-6 books a year and I need all of them, it is hard not to build up a small library.
- Meg Cabot – I own the entire Princess Diaries series (which is 10 books) and a few random other books of hers.
- Veronica Roth – I have 13 of her books. 5 different copies of Divergent, 3 copies of Insurgent, 2 copies of Allegiant, 2 copies of Four, and Shards and Ashes. This isn’t counting the eBooks… which I have the whole Divergent series on, plus The Transfer. What can I say, I heart her.
- Ellen Hopkins – I have 10 of her books because I love them and they are such great/quick reads. When it comes to her YA books I’m almost certain I own them all (I should double check…) but I don’t own any of her Adult books. I should probably check those out.
- Alyson Noel – 7 of those babies. I have the whole Immortal Series which I love and one of the Riley Bloom novellas, which I don’t love as much, hence the reason I only have the one.
- Melissa De La Cruz – I’m ashamed to say I have 6 of her books, but I have yet to ready any of them. Oops! I keep finding them for cheap at thrift stores or half priced books and I just haven’t gotten around to reading them. They’re all from the Blue Bloods series. I feel awful, I shall read them soon!
- Augusten Burroughs – He’s my life line to the adult book world and I love him so very much. I have 6 of his books and I love each and every one.