Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Characters We’d Want on a Deserted Island!!
- Thad from Nil – First off he is a gorgeous, Canadian snowboarder. I would say that he would be easy on the eyes. Next the entire book is based on surviving on a deserted island and I think he does a pretty fabulous job. He is my number one for some very obvious reasons.
- Tarver from These Broken Stars – Not quite an island but he does get stuck on an unknown planet. He has plenty of survival skills that will come in handy and he will also be nice to look at…
- Hector from Girl of Fire and Thorns – This is more me wanting to be stuck anywhere with Hector. He would be great at survival tactics but would also be great company.
- Katniss from The Hunger Games – If she can make it through the Hunger Games, she can make it through almost anything.
- Celaena from Throne of Glass – Calaena is a fighter is all aspects of her life and I know she would fight to survive on a deserted island. Plus girlfriend deserves a vacation after everything she’s been through!
- Meadow from The Murder Complex – Hello, she’s the definition of bad-ass! Not only can she kill any monster, animals, or island natives who threaten my life, but she also knows how to survive in unsavory conditions.
- Peregrine from Under the Never Sky – Everyone needs some eye candy on a deserted island with them… might as well take someone that I know can protect me!
- Kenji from Shatter Me – He’d be there for comedic relief, someone to distract me from the crap situation of being deserted on an island. PLUS we can go all invisible if things get dangerous.
- Damen from The Immortals Series – He can manifest stuff out of thin air… why wouldn’t I bring him along?!
- Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey – For when I get bored. No other reason.