My weekly round-up for the week of 4/7-4/13
- My review of The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar. This is a cute new series that has to do with genies and would please any fan of Aladdin!
- My WoW book this week actually comes out Tuesday! I plan on heading to the bookstore to pick this up along with a few for future signings.
- My Top Ten Books I Read Before Goodreads
- My review of Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. A lovely tale about a romance between two unlikely teenagers. I actually did a manicure based off the cover that I never got around to posting on the blog (I did post a picture on Twitter) because her event was sadly cancelled 😦
Books I purchased this week
- The Selection by Kiera Cass (Hardcover – read)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Hardcover – read)
- The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad (Used Hardcover – read)
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike (Used Hardcover – TBR)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (Used Paperback – Currently Reading)
- Mind Games by Kiersten White (e-book)
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (e-book)
- Crash by Nicole Williams (paperback)
- Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg (e-book)
- That Time I Joined The Circus by J. J. Howard (e-book, review later in the week)
- Icons by Margaret Stohl
What did you read/review this week? Any good purchases? I found some great books at a used bookstore this week! What are you currently reading? Are the picture too much?