Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Tobias/Four from Divergent & Insurgent Tobias has all the best attributes of Dauntless (strong, fearless) but he is also smart and passionate. He helps Tris in so many ways. He doesn’t save her in the tradition way, he helps her achieve her full potential.
- Dimitri from Vampire Academy OK I think one of the biggest reasons I fell so hard for Dimitri is because I had been watching Buffy/Angel when I first read VA. I swoon so hard for Angel and Dimitri reminds me of Angel SO MUCH. Anyway Dimitri is the perfect combination of mystery and danger.
- Adrian from Bloodlines (and Vampire Academy) I was never Team Adrian in VA but Richelle Mead really wants me to love all the men she writes because Adrian’s transformations in Bloodlines just made me fall in love. You love Adrian and all of his flaws. I’ll just say The Indigo Spell almost made me explode.
- Hector from The Crown of Embers (also The Girl of Fire and Thorns) Rae Carson broke my heart not once but twice in The Girl of Fire and Thorns. But all of this was made up in The Crown of Embers because HECTOR. He is loyal, passionate and has this way of making a sewer scene steamy.
- Alex from Delirium How can you not love a boy who teaches how to love?
- The Darkling from Shadow and Bone When presented with a love triangle I typically favor the “good boy” but there is just something about The Darkling I fell hard for. He wants to help Alina reach her full potential but for whom we don’t know. I will say if The Darkling in unavailable I guess I can settle for Mal.
- Sam from Incarnate & Asunder He doesn’t make Anna feel like an outcast when almost everyone else does. He is patient and understanding, plus he can play almost every instrument.
- Logan from Defiance Logan is one of the nicest and most caring characters I have ever read about. He is genuinely a good guy who can pack a punch.
- Michael from Princess Diaries Michael was one of the first fictional boys I ever fell for. Book Michael sticks around a lot longer than movie Michael.
- Oliver Wood from Harry Potter Do I even have to explain myself?